July 09, 2008

1. Bus stopping at almost every traffic lights that it passed

9 out of 10 I would say.Supposedly I was late for something,and the damn traffic lights just flashed red when the bus droved towards a T-Junction/X-Junction.

2. Attendant list not passing down properly

Went for a short course(for my work)in Bukit Batok.The lecturer passed down a file to mark our attendant and I was seated at the 2nd last row of the class.

When the person in front of me finished signing his attendant,he passed it to the lecturer and when he was about to pass it to me,he called another name and passed it to the person behind me.

Just when I thought he will pass it to me,he actually passed the file to the person diagonally opposite me!ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

I finally got to sign the paper when the file was given back to the lecturer.Wah lao eh,why did I ever have to face this kind of "lucky" encounter?

3. Screwed up job

For dunno have many times.Shall not elaborate much.

4. Lateness

Just thanks to a slow traffic ATM.Shall not elaborate on this too.

5. Almost late for music practice,wasting money on cab

Why do every single passenger just want to enjoy sitting on their seat only until the bus stopped at the bus-stop,took their own sweet time walk down the stairs,wasting 15 seconds of their time alighting off.With that 15 seconds,I could have gotten bus 188 in the next stop.

Looks like it's not a smooth week for me.

0 comments: