May 21, 2008

Smell A Lizard

2 nights ago,when I was playing with my DS on my bed,I heard a loud squeaky sound.

At first I thought it was a rat,maybe a big one.I tried to ignore the sound,thinking that it was coming from somewhere else,until I heard a wood tapping sound.It was coming from my bed!

I tried to look around the bed trying to find the big rat but couldn't find it.Thinking that it has gone away,the sound came from my bed again.

Thus from the whole night,I couldn't sleep well and was afraid that the rat may bite my ears off,like the case from Doraemon.In the end I got up with a strain on my neck.It was a very demoralizing day at work with a painful neck.

When I talked to my colleague about it,he told me that the squeaky sound is actually from the lizard,not a rat.A rat wouldn't be existing in a tall area unless it was found in the toilet bowl or it happened to climb up the rubbish chute.

Ah,lesson learned for a person who knows nothing about how a lizard squeak.I didn't know lizards make noise until now.

Anyway,damn you big lizard!Better eat away all the ants you see in my house or I be burning your tail off......That is provided I found you lah.

0 comments: