May 09, 2008

Disgusting Train

Every Friday after my cell group,I had to face the fact of squeezing with the people inside a MRT.If you're lucky,you be able to find yourself spacious or barely make it.If not,you'll have to wait for another 4 minutes or so.

No,I'm not trying to complain about the quality of the service SMRT had provided for us.They had done their best in whatever ways they can(increasing frequency,trains,etc).Another frequency less than 2 minutes will lead to a train jam.What I'm actually going to say is: Are we able to take this kind of thing for another 4-5 years?

Given that the population is still increasing(with more foreign workers),and government encouraging us to take public transport,I think boarding the train will be much of a challenge for us.Seriously,how can we possibly take it?

Maybe today is Friday and it is the time people finished their shopping in City Hall and Orchard,so that's why the train is super jam-packed.

But thankfully I don't encounter this situation when I board the train to work every morning.Without fail,I'll be able to secure a seat unless there's some special occasion going on in the North area.

I hope I can have the faith that SMRT will continue to provide a better service for us.

0 comments: