May 30, 2008

And We Give Thanks To You

Thank God for this week.It has been a week of stress(yeah kinda),a week of rushed preparation and a week of worries.But thank God everything went well today.

Just finished a minor project for the machine today.I tell you,this is the first time I'm feeling tense because of all the program writing and troubleshooting.When something goes seriously wrong,I have to be quick to think of the solutions to overcome the problem so as not to delay any possible work.Thank God for my engineer that helped me solve the situation so that everything goes smoothly.

Well,that's all for now,and I managed to finish 25% of the whole machine.I'll be doing another one next month,that is provided I can stay inside this company due to my 3 months probation.Still I need to pray to God that I'll be having a smooth flow in June.

2 more days to June,I may want to do a special posts next month,so stay tune!

0 comments: