May 15, 2008

Change-less

There's not much of an update nowadays.

It's kinda boring right now,especially when most of my friends are undergoing the "paper battle(examination)".

William is planning for a trip to Langkawi around July.I just hope at that time my probation period will be over and my company will offer me a letter to continue on.Just keep my fingers crossed and put my hope in God.

Somehow the news for the past few weeks has shocked me: Cyclone in Myanmar and Earthquake in China.Is that something scary going to happen?I hope not.Just pray for the survivors to cling on and that they would be found by the rescue team.

After all these shocking news,I realised that Singapore is so much blessed by God.Despite the inflation and unstable stock market situations,our country has managed to go this far.It's a blessing indeed,but we should not be compromise by that.

Today's post is kinda random to me,probably due to the lack of inspirations?Let's hope not.

0 comments: