April 06, 2008

Toxic Crusader

Boarding bus 198 is something I hate doing so,but you have to do it simply because it's one of the buses that:

1. Takes me halfway to church

2. Takes me to my cell group

3. Takes me to Queensway

4. Takes me to Jurong Point

The reason why I hate boarding this bus is because it's a chinese/malays/indians beng/lian infested bus,especially at the second floor.In second floor,they'll be sitting in their quiet back area trying to show off their mp3s through their handphone.

Seriously,I don't find blasting music through handphone is hip.Wait till I bring my boom box to blast their ears off.Now that's call hip.

Today,when I was boarding the bus back home,there was this Indian uncle sitting behind me.At first the journey was okay,until he coughed suddenly.

The smell that came from his mouth is rather pungent.It's like DoTA hero with toxic breath level 2 that deals 16 damages per second,last 10 seconds!In Final Fantasy,it's basically Bio level 1.Fortunately,the smell is those kind whereby you've down 4-5 mugs of beer,it's not those kind where you really smell ammonia.

I wanted to change my seat,but I don't want to make it so obvious.So I endure until the bus reached my house.

Sitting at the 1st level of 198 would be a wiser choice for me.

0 comments: