April 23, 2008

Sudden Shock

One of my ex-camp officer passed away this morning.

When I received a SMS from an unknown person(due to contacts lost),I was going through my mind who this person was.The only name I could think of is my officer during my army day,but I choose to deny it was him.

After knowing who my messenger was and he talked about the sergeants going there,I was right: It was the officer I knew.

It was a sudden news for me.How could it be that a healthy man like him died just like this.I cannot accept the fact that he's dead and I try to cheat myself that it was a wrong person sending message to me.

The cause of death is yet to be known.Maybe I should ask what exactly happened.

It was quite a sad news for me.I rememebered the days when he organised some cohesion and we kinda enjoyed ourselves(with food and relay match),the time when he tekan us with his exercise routine and the time I did shouted at him during my recce course.

There are so many things I could think of and my brain is going to get haywired soon.

Will be going there tomorrow with the rest of my ex-campmate.

0 comments: