April 20, 2008

Taking The Trouble

Ever since my bag is lost,I had a hard time connecting back to the world.I spent almost all day trying to think of the scenario and the expectation of the outcome.

I can't stop thinking.Why am I "blessed" with a thinking-to-much mind?

After all the encouragement and consolation by my friends,group leader and pastors,I'm feeling slightly better now.So the next things I had to do: buy a new handphone and make a new IC.

I must did a compliment on the service from M1.Their service is very good!They delivered my SIM card 1 day after I made a report to temperately canceled my line.Well,apart from the long waiting time when trying to connect the call,the service was good.

When I went to the M1 shop thinking of what phone to purchase,the stuff recommended me to wait for 2 more months,instead of telling me to buy at a retail price(yah lah,sign plan earn more money,but they gave a good suggestion).

So I take the advice from the stuff: wait for 2 months,then sign new plan.Anyway,there isn't a phone which I'm interest on.

POSB/DBS service is exceptional good too.I received my ATM card and my debit card within the next 2 days.Very fast,very efficient.

Next week will be making of my new IC and buying a new bag.Hope that it won't be so costly.

So in closing,can any kind soul here lend me your handphone for 2 months?Pleeeeeeease.

0 comments: