April 12, 2008

Just finished doing our last HGC performance to church today.But then,let's not think it's the last of our performance,it should be our start of it right?

During the drama part,I was nervous because I didn't managed to catch the emotion right during the rehearsal.Everybody was saying that I smiled/laughed too much during the practice.So before the actual performance,I was going through in my mind the script that I should say,the sad/depressing emotion,the sequence,process process process.Don't forget I am super thinker.

Finally I catch the right emotion during the performance!There may be some flaws in the drama,but at least we had gone through everything.This will be my third performance so far.

Now,because of that drama,I was well known for being the "I only know how to make paper crane" guy.Damn,people might be looking for me to help them fold paper crane.

Church member: Hey,it's the paper crane guy!Let's ask him to make paper crane for us!

*Wei Liang proceed to cover his face with newspaper*

Haiyoh,paper crane so easy who don't know how to fold.It's one of the simple origami to learn.However to master folding a perfect crane is not easy.First you have to...

Wait,I'm not here to teach people how to fold paper crane.Arrrggg!!!!!

Photos of our HGC gathering will be coming tomorrow.Stay tune!

0 comments: