April 17, 2008

Disappearing Act

I just lost my bag today.

It all started off with a jog with Yan Liang and when we came back from the run,my sling bag was gone.

My whole world collapsed right after the incident.But thank Yan Liang for comforting me and cool me down before I started cursing and swearing at the person who stole my stuff.

Thank God the lost was not so great.Just my wallet,my handphone and my ipod,which contains alot of my favorite songs,but it doesn't matter to me right now.

Right now I'm feeling slightly better.Thinking of all this will end me with a depression.Maybe God is telling me something like "Wei Liang,let this be a lesson to you not to be so materialistic".

God,let me forget the incident but remember the lesson taught.If possible,let me get my bag back and perhaps my keys too.

0 comments: