April 27, 2008

Conversation With A Fox

When I was on my way to the bus-stop in Bukit Batok(taking a bus home),there was this guy who was shouting at me.I ignored him at first,thinking that he was calling someone else.But when he shouted at me for the second time,I know he was calling me.

He was trying to ask for directions to one of the blocks(25X).Since I'm not familiar with Bukit Batok,I told him that I don't know this place and I just came out from block(24X).

Then he proceed to change his topic out of a sudden,asking me to open up my bag.I questioned him why and he told me that he need to check some stuff which he had lost,and my bag is exactly the same as his.

I tried to reason out with him,refusing to open up my bag but he insist.After some firm rejection,he decided to give up and apologized.I,in return,apologized to him saying that I don't open up my bag for stranger.

But after incident,I thank God for blessing me with the wisdom to tackle this guy and remain calm in this tight situation.He might be preying for my wallet which he believes is in the bag.

0 comments: