January 22, 2008

Writer's Block

I don't feel like blogging right now.Had been thinking quite a handful of issues which was not yet settled.

1. Jobless for almost 2 months.Send lots of resume,but no reply.Went for interview,no reply too.It may means 2 things:

A) The resume is not good enough

B) The interview was screwed up

I may have to work on more for my resume.It may be something to do with it.

2. University course fee.I went for some consultation from SMa(School of Management)regarding some engineering course offered.The fee is around $27000 for 2 years.

Even if I were to pay by installment,I'll be struggling with it.I don't want to rely too much on my parents,because they're somehow out of job.

I didn't slept well yesterday,thinking about the course fee,my job and I had to force myself to sleep around 3am.Oh shocks.

3. Insanity.The above 2 issues made me kinda go insane.Very soon.VERY SOON,the Wei Liang that you see is back to his extreme extrovert Wei Liang.I suspect I got split personality.

Maybe it'll take me 2 weeks to recover from this symptom.Meanwhile,just do whatever I can.

0 comments: