January 18, 2008

Johor Gluttony

Went to JB with Ming Keat,Kelvin Lee and William.At first,I had a violent objection against staying one night over there,because JB is somehow famous for theft and robberies.But then,in a 3 vs 1 situation,my objection failed.

So I had to be extra careful when going there.But never fear,we have God who will protect us from all dangers.Anyway thanks for those who prayed for our safety.

For this post,I'll emphasize on food,food and more food.Yeah,thanks to food,I think I've gain a kg or 2.Okay here goes:

Photobucket

First off,we had our lunch at Fig & Olive in City Square.They were suggesting Manhattan Fish Market,but I strongly against it(I don't like going to the same restaurant twice in a month),so we'll have to settle over here.Phew!Wei Liang very troublesome hor?

Photobucket
William had a chicken chop with ice-cream-like mash potato.

Photobucket
Kelvin Lee had potato and vegetable salad.Super healthy choice.

Photobucket
Ming Keat had a steak.

Photobucket
I had fish and chip with cheese on top.That was $#%^!*? lots of fish and chip.I can't even finish the coleslaw.

Photobucket
I had my favorite guava juice...

Photobucket
While Ming Keat had a Mocha smoothie.Check out his big bloated belly.

For dinner,we have:

Photobucket
SEAFOOD!!!!!!


If anybody asking me about the dish,it's sambal sotong.

Photobucket
Fried Sambal Kang Kong.Spicy spicy.

Photobucket
Heavily floured(with oatwheat)crayfish.It's still the same freshness as what I had 2 years ago.

Photobucket
Sting ray.It's another must-order dish.

Photobucket
Hot Plate bean curd.I love to eat tofu.Hohoho.

Photobucket
Herbal chicken.I like the soup base,it's not too salty.

Photobucket
William with his oh-my-goodness face.

With 6 dishes and 4 person,can we finished it?

Photobucket
Yes we did!

What,it's still not enough?They are ordering pizza for supper?!

Photobucket
Pizza Hut,oh Pizza Hut,Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.

Photobucket
William is in a photowhore mode right now.

The 2 pizza cost only RM$25(If I remember correctly)!It's kinda small anyway.

Photobucket
We had Japanese food for lunch the next day.According to Ming Keat,the food there is nice.

If you're wondering where the place is,it's located at the Crystal Crown Hotel.They had another branch at City Square too.

Photobucket
Green tea is good for your health.

Photobucket
William had tempura udon noodle set.

Photobucket
William once again with his spastic looking face.Wah lao buay tahan.

Photobucket
Kelvin had a wheat noodle top with fish flake set.

Photobucket
I had a teriyaki chicken with handroll sushi set.

Photobucket
Ming Keat's one most ultimate.It's tempura don with wheat noodle set.

Photobucket
Last but not least,we had green tea ice-cream for desserts.

Photobucket
Kelvin with his electrifying look.

Photobucket
William is feeding the monkey Kelvin

Photobucket
Ming Keat helped us to a photo for the 3 of us.

Photobucket
Ming Keat is my godfather.Horhor.

Photobucket
The two protectors of the restaurant.

Overall,the food is very nice(except for the green tea ice-cream and some breakfast food).Perhap is our "the grass is greener on the other side" mentality?I don't think so.

Okay,enough of food,let's proceed on to some random photos:

Photobucket
The lobby of the hotel where we stayed.

Photobucket
Nice bed we had here...hey,what the...?

Photobucket
William kena squashed by Ming Keat(80kg+++)and Kelvin(50 something kg).Poor William.

Photobucket
We killed William,so we had to drag him out of the room to rot.

Photobucket
The shower room is so exposed!I like.

Photobucket
Bath tub.

Our air-con was so cold that even Ming Keat with thick fats can't handle it.As for us,we slept very peacefully on the bed.We are so evil!

Photobucket
Kelvin had a leg cramp during a game of dai dee,so we gave him some "proper treatment".


That's all for our Johor trip.I hope to go to some "relaxing" countries like Tioman Island,Kuantan or Phuket.

0 comments: