January 06, 2008

Reflection

Alright,I know it's very late to post this,but I have to post it still.

It's now day 6 of 2008 and thing turns out to be quite rushed.I know I have to get prepared for the better or for worse for this year,be it in my family matters,or be it in my spiritual life.

As for 2007,well,I have been through alot of ups and downs in my life(obviously!).I would say I've been through more downs than ups.Everything doesn't seems to be quite right last year,but I managed to overcome most of it.

I suddenly realized that I have not been talking much about my spiritual life to anyone for quite some time,other than my HGC leader,brothers and sisters.Thank God for their encouragement for me during the times when I become mentally emotional.

The most down point of my roller coaster ride would be the death of my grandmother.Although I may not be close to her,but during the time of her wake,I hide at home crying non-stop thinking of lots and lots of regrets.1 week later,I decided to move on and stop thinking about the regrets.I thank God for his comfort during this time.If not for Him,I may have suffered depressions.

Edmund and Eugene will be serving the nation this year.Time move so fast.When I knew them 5-6 years ago,they are still a secondary school student.Looks like I'm going to be ancient soon.

That's all the reflection so far.Will be posting my new year resolution soon.

0 comments: