January 11, 2008

Setting The Resol

After much planning,I have finally made up some resolutions for 2008.But before that let me sum up the resolutions I've made in 2007:

1. Pick up guitar skill(failed)

Until now I have not pick up any skills,probably because I'm lazy to commit?

2. Reduce error in blog post(unchanged)

Think the mistake is still there,maybe not so obvious bah.

3. Go for at least 1 trip beside Malaysia(failed)

Due to some problem with my job here and there,it's somehow hard for me to even go Bangkok or Taiwan.As for Malaysia,I've been to KL and Muar.

4. Better hairdo (passed)

People may find it the same,but I find it way different when I woke up.Hah,the after bed effect is still the best hairdo.At least the effort counts okay?

5. Made up my mind for degree course (Passed,yet uncertain)

I made up my choice to go back to engineering.But is SIM good for me?

6. Compose a song (failed)

Songs:No,Poems:Yes.Period.

7. Lose at least 5-8 kg.(passed)

Before: 71.5(As of August 2006)

After: 66.5(As of 1st December 2007)

Hmm...think I've shed 5kg of fats.But after the feasting during December period,I don't dare to touch on my weighing machine.I think I've gain 2kg out of it.


That's all for 2007.Let's go on with resolutions for 2008:

1. 60% in my daily bread and quiet time

I should set a goal for myself when comes to quiet time.I confess I've not been doing my personal time with the Lord regularly.It's like stealing the time with Him to do other stuff.I hope to at least aim for that 60%.The reason why I choose 60% is because I want to start with small numbers first,then gradually improve on that.

2. Shed the love-handles

Oh the love-handles simply decrease my sex appeal.It's time to get rid of it!

3. Pick up guitar skill

I.Must.Learn.Guitar!

4. Going overseas other than Malaysia

I.Must.Go.To.Other.Country!

5. Sub 12 minutes for 2.4km,do 10 pull ups

Sub 12 minutes for 2.4km shouldn't be much problem for me.But as for 10 pull-ups,never in my army life have I did a pull-up reaching 2 digits.I want to break the number!

6. Finish 5 Novels

Other than Christian books,I've not been touching novels for don't know how many years.It's time for me to read to improve on my English.

7. Pick up archery

Something which is rather optional to achieve,because I'm sure whether if archery is a "high maintenance" sport?In simple term,expensive.

That's all for my resolutions for 2008.How about yours?

0 comments: