January 30, 2008

Where's Life?

I was quite surprised that Life Bookshop in Suntec had closed down.That was 2 weeks ago when I went there.

Not only Suntec,the Life Bookshop in Jurong Point closed down too.That was 1 week ago.

It's not a coincident that both the bookshops in different places had closed down.After asking William regarding this matter,I found out that the bookshop had officially closed due to poor sales.

Looks that we had 1 less choice of store to choose when comes to buying christian books and bibles.The 2 places that I can think of going will be Mount Zion and Tacman.Speaking of Mount Zion,I wonder if the store in Westmall has closed down.Maybe I should go check out one day.

1 comments:

tsl said...

u shld try SKS. they sell a great variety of christian books at low prices.

http://www.sksbooks.com/