August 26, 2007

Somethings I feel so dreadful trying to think of new post to write and all I had to say is a simply paragraph or 2.

I notices that my frequency of posting is like 10 posts per month,which is below average of what I used to post every month.If I were to constantly carry on this way,I may have bored the readers.

Well,fear not,for more exciting posts(I supposed so) are on the way.With Church Family Day and HGC BBQ outing next month,posting with photos is never a problem.

Computer fair is coming next week,I hope to get the time to shop for a portable hard-disk.I wanted a 80 GB hard-disk,but I find that the storage space is rather small.If I chipped in another $30 or more,I may have get another 120 GB or 160 GB 2.5" hard-disk,or even a 240 GB 3.5" hard-disk.

......

Ah,the human mentality.This kind of marketing technique always works for me.Maybe for this coming computer fair,I hope to buy myself a 3.5" portable hard-disk with budget less than $150.I wonder if I can get it with this price?

Raymond is also flying off next week to Hong Kong with his family.I pray for his journey to be safe and a smooth one.Hopefully he'll get me some "lao po bing" and "almond biscuits".

Wei Liang very greedy hor?Everything also want.

0 comments: