August 27, 2007

Before They Cheat

I just came back from a dinner outing with Ming Keat and the rest.I was actually late enough to catch the last 15 minutes of an American game show called "Identity".

If I'm not wrong,the game goes like this: You are to identify what type of job 10 person have with a starting money of $???(Last 15 minutes watch,how would I know).With every correct identity,you can choose to either continue or walk away with the money.Anyway,it's just like Deal or No Deal with a big twist.

The well-built is the one I find it hard to believe.To me,he just looked like a sky-diver.Well,the decent looking girl appears to be the diver at the end of the show.

IF that's the case,I should have joined the game...as the one standing to be identified.Maybe they thought I'm an innocent look young sweet cute adorable secondary school boy,or maybe an engineer because of my technician look.Then I'll pwn them saying that I'm an admin assistant.Let's see how they'll react to it.

Hahaha...Good idea hor?Evil me.

0 comments: