August 04, 2007

Finally,what you people are waiting for(or not),an English post!

Today I went Chua Chu Kang Lot 1 for a walk and the first place I'll go is the arcade shop.Don't ask me why I like to go there,it's just something unexplainable.

When I was about to go out of the shop,one of a guy approached me.From his uniform I can see that he's a staff of this arcade shop.

"Excuse me,may I know how old are you?"He asked me.

"Oh,I'm 24."

"Ah,it's okay,thank you."

I may seem nothing from the outside,but deep inside me,I feel SUPER SONG AH!He must have thought I'm just an ordinary secondary school kid who is still doing my O levels.Oh by the way,I think he's trying to do some survey or introducing some promotions for the teenagers.

And it's not just that.One of the youths even thought I'm 18 years old!Uhahahahaha!!!!!

Looks like I must have dipped myself inside the fountain of youth.

0 comments: