August 12, 2007

Dear Mr Lazybone

Because of you,I seems to neglect my blog.Thank you for spreading the germs to me.

Okay,that was me making another excuses again.I was trying to think of how I should resize the photos of Elvin's birthday dinner,upload to my photobucket and writing it to make the whole post interesting.

Okay,while thinking,let me recap what I did throughout this week:

National Day: Went for lunch with my BMTC friends at Sakae Sushi.It was almost 4 years ago since we last met one another.It's good to see them once again,even though not many people turn out for the event.

I could still remember all of their faces and yeah,other then meeting them with hair,nothing much has change.Hope we can still meet again,but this time with more people.

After that,went dinner with Gary and the rest and had a chill at NYDC.It's my first time joining these group of friends.


Today: Went to Yunn's house for dinner.Had a chit-chatting session and played a board game that I never seen before.


Okay I know the post was kinda boring.I shall post a better one tomorrow.

0 comments: