August 23, 2007

There's so many shows that I wanted to watch but the feeling of playing online game just causes me to think twice.

There are shows like Desperate Housewives (I know it's a sinful show,but what the heck!),Prison Break,Heroes and some Hong Kong Serial Drama.Sorry to say that Taiwan show was not in my list simply because it's just to teeny for my taste.Okay lah,everybody have their own preference,so those chasing Taiwan drama,no hard feeling okay?

Whenever people talked about the latest,hottest drama that is out in US,I'll simply keep myself quiet,think of the sun and the moon and wait for my friends to change their topic.Sometimes,I may try to "act smart" by saying things as if I watched the drama itself(eventually it fails),or in an easier way:

Wah...the drama sounds so exciting.I wanted to watch but I've no time to do it

I don't know how many times I've say this same sentence over and over again without watching one episode of it.It seems like to watch a whole series,you got to have lots of patience and time;I had difficult time balancing them.






So...Anybody have the latest seasons of Prison Break and Heroes?Can anybody lend it to me?I want to watch it before I get even busy.Thank you.

0 comments: