August 20, 2007

One fine evening,I was sitting at the desk using the computer while my father is watching TV and my mother reading newspaper.

Father: Why are you taking a shower every morning?

Me: Huh?

Father: You always took a shower every morning.Why is it so?

Me: Oh,I bathe so that it will keep me refreshed.

Father: Is it because you company wants you to do it?

Mother: (Interrupt)Aiyoh,he took a shower every morning you also want to ask!

Father: ......

Me: (Jokingly)Why didn't you ask me why I shit every morning?

Well,that's my father,the king of questions,who loves asking me endless questions.That was just an introduction of how my father will sometimes ask me stupid questions like this.

If my friend were to ask me weird questions like this,I don't know how should I react to it.

Friend: Hey,why you like to pang sai every morning?

Me: Huh?What type of question is that?

Friend: I always called you in the morning then your mom always told me you are in the toilet?Why ah?

Me: Aiyoh...This is the way to clear my bowl lah.

Friend: Is it because your friend say you pang pui very smelly,that's why you did it?

Me: .......

0 comments: