August 06, 2007

This is actually not a meme post,neither do you consider this as some self introduction for the girls post(I don't need this to impress).This is a post of 7 things you don't know about me.

For those who knows me for 7 years(Church and Polytechnic friends),I'll have to reveal 7 things you don't know about me.This should have been done on July(Damn,why did I do a chinese month in June?),so as to make it a perfect timing.


7 Weird Things You Don't Know About Me


1. I actually smell the soap while using it

If you are to see me in the toilet(for the guys),you will notice I got this weird feeling of smelling the soap before I actually wash it off.Reason is simply because I love the smell of different kind of soap,especially Jasmine and Strawberry.If you happened to encounter Blueberry or Green Tea flavor soap,do tell me.


2. I like musics with weird keys

Songs with major and minor chords attracts me.Even the random bang of piano and off-key violin turns me on.


3. I love to think of nonsensical stuff

People always see me stone when we were having some group conversation or fellowship.Sometimes they will asked me questions like "Why are you so quiet","Why are you stoning?".I will always reply them back by "Oh,I'm just thinking something."

If you happen to hear this reply,never,I said never ask me any further.Don't be so smart by insisting me to share what I am thinking right now,because most of the time,I forget what I'm thinking or even worse,the things that I'm thinking of is totally off topic stuff.


(A group of friends were happily discussing about the trip to Hong Kong.Friend A saw Wei Liang acting very quiet.)

Friend A: Hey Wei Liang,why are you so quiet?

Wei Liang: Oh,I'm thinking of something.

Friend B: What are you thinking?Share leh.

Wei Liang: No lah,I just think of anything that comes out of my mind.

Friend A: Why don't want to share.Is it about the trip.Ooi,don't be selfish can anot?Share lah!

Friend C: Yah lah,quick leh!

Wei Liang: Okay,okay.I was actually wondering what happen if I put mentos on Zeppel?Will the result turns out to be the same as Coke.You all got any idea?

All friends: ......


4. I'm somehow particular in arrangement

Sometime I like to arrange something in a way so that I'll feel comfortable when I see it.For example when I eat my chicken rice,the cucumber MUST face upwards.Fortunately,this things only happen when I'm outdoor.


5. I like to laugh at people's reaction

Especially the way they get disgusted/irritated by yours truly(being an annoying person,but not to the extent).Yeah,I even laugh when people spoke vulgarities.


6. I got bored by repeated songs very easily

If the song happens to play it on the radio over and over again,I'll blacklist this song for a certain period before listening to it again 1 month later.That also explain why I always skip track when comes to everybody's favorite song.


7. I walked inside a supermarket,look at the product,and go out without buying anything

Wanted to buy something,yet you don't feel like buying because you don't need it.Why did I ever want to go inside the supermarket if I don't want to buy anything?!


There you go,7 things you don't know about me.Anything more than that is considered personal stuff.

0 comments: