January 30, 2007

Trial And Error

I decided to go for a change of style just before the Lunar New Year.With a simple hairstyle like mine,going to any hairstylist salon is easy...maybe.

To start off,I went to the salon in Jurong West,since it's a convenient area for me.Actually,I was kinda nervous when I try to book an appointment to cut my hair.I was thinking: Cut hair also need to make reservation one meh?The only situations when I made my appointment would be the dental and physiotherapy appointment.

An uncle in the early 50s attended to me.Turn off.I thought got chio bu attend to me then I can have the chance to make my conversation goes further.Oh wait,I just want to make a simple appointment.Damn it,just book the time lah.

As it was my first time booking an appointment,I was like don't know what to do.Every reservation I made has a time slot sheet that makes booking easier,somemore everything is computerized nowadays;a simple click on the mouse and you're done.In this case I was shown only a piece of paper with a simple table WITHOUT the days clearly stated.

Since Thursday I'm free,I shall put it in.Oh yes,the space where I wrote my contact did not have the word Thursday stated anywhere.Simplicity at its best.

He asked me which stylist I prefer.Well,a first timer just goes with anyone will do.Just hope you'll end up with a good one.

This is it,I'll be coming back 2 days later.Just why the hell am I so nervous?Is it because I'm thinking of the outrageous hairstyle they would make for me?Maybe.

And also 2 days later there will be 2 new staffs coming in to join us.One of them will be sitting beside me.Yes!No more loneliness!

0 comments: