February 01, 2007

Businessman : Auntie,1 Straits Times please.

Newspaper stand Auntie: That will be 80 cents.

(Businessman gave her a 100 dollars note.)

NSA: Sorry sir,we do not have enough money for your 100 dollars note change.

B: What?No change?Can you check again?

NSA: (Proceed to check)I'm sorry.We really don't have enough money.Do you have any coins to...

B: Hey look,all I have is a 100 dollars note.Do you know that I came all the way from that ATM just to buy your newspaper and now you tell me this?

NSA: Sorry.Maybe you can go to the nearby shop to split your note...

B: Listen.I am a VERY busy man.You expect me to go all the way to a shop to split that stupid note?What kind of service is this?!I don't believe you DO NOT have any money for my 100 dollars note.If you just don't let me have that paper,I'll lodge a complain to your store and...

NSA: Okay that's it.You can have that paper for free!Fine?

(Angrily,the businessman took the newspaper and leave.)


If you did not know what I posting about,maybe you should read the newspaper more often.

0 comments: