February 03, 2007

Hair Do You Do?

As I mentioned during my 2nd previous post that I'm going to change a new hairstyle.Well,I did.

When I was on my way to the salon,I wanted to change my mind.Then I think for myself: Wei Liang,since you're determined to change your hairstyle.Just go for it.How long do you still want to keep your old hairstyle?Now get your ass moving to the chair!

Okay,that was quite crap lah.Me being a man afraid of changing a new hairstyle?No!If the people around me give negative feedback,just let it be.

Good thing that I've booked an appointment on Thursday.If not,I may not be able to get my haircut.Those without appointment have to come back another day.The salon that I went to was filled with all the aunties and tai-tais and a few working men.As you know,it took 1-5 hours to settle the hair of a girl,be it in hair treatment or rebonding,this explains the why part of mostly female in the salon.I'm not being stereotype,mind you.

The hairstylist I with is a man with an attitude but I'm okay with that.

It took less than 20 minutes for my haircut(and I should should have go for the wash and cut).It really took me some time to adapt to the new hair.

Okay let's not waste time,let's go on with the new hair-do.

























Okay,I'm joking.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The more I see this hairstyle,the more beng I look.Where IS MY OFFICE LOOK?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hair after washing.The reason why I covered my face is: 1.don't want to have the same expression 2.I cannot smile big during a close-up shot.

So for I've received quite a few comment,but then Mishael don't like my hairstyle. -__-|||

Arrgg!!!!Let's get back the same old look lah!!!

0 comments: