February 17, 2007

I wanted to post some of my pictures I took during my visitation to the zoo.However due to the coming of the New Year,this post must have those New Year mode to show that I also need to celebrate the coming of the Lunar New Year.

We had our reunion dinner just like what we did every year.My 2nd baby nephew became noisier than I last saw him.He's a really possessive kind of baby,judging from how he took my Yakult that my 1st nephew offered to me.Alright,I shouldn't have judge.

What I hate about Lunar New Year is the spring cleaning.You had to spend the whole day trying to clear up all the stuff you don't need and in total I cleared away 4-5 bags worth of rubbish!At least after the clean-up,my room became slightly neater.It'll just need just 2-3 weeks for me to make it untidy again.

Speaking about my reunion dinner,my mother lost the steamboat boiler that we used every year.I had to rush down to the Esso mini supermarket to buy that.Thankfully,I managed to get the last piece which they had.That is why I wrote in my friendster that I have that 1.5 times the luck of others.

Not all my "lucky" encounter associate with luck.Most of the time it's God who did the job when we're desperately in need.I must say it was God's blessing at work which helps me to get that last piece of boiler.Indeed God provides amen?

Sometimes I blame to much on how God has treated me.But rest assured that God treat everyone fair and just.Who knows,every tiny "sad" encounter is a test in disguise?

0 comments: