January 04, 2007

Since it's the 4th day of 2007,I got to motivate myself with a target,say,a 2007 resolution.After a deep thoughts,I've made some constructive resolutions for this year.

Resolutions for 2007:

1.Pick up guitar skill.Just need to master some of the basic chords like C,D,E,G,A and their minor.It's good not to just learn to be a show off simply by playing guitar solo and when comes to playing simply song,screw up big time.

2.Reduce error in blog post.I got to check first before posting.I noticed I left out alot of missing words most of the time.Good thing I didn' commit any mistak on this paragrah.

3.Go for at least 1 trip besides Malaysia.I want to experience the air from different countries as well.

4.Better hairdo.Yeah I know I've been stuck on a same hairstyle for 23 years.

5.Make up my mind for degree courses.Accountancy?UOL or NTU or SMU or NUS?

6.Compose a song.If I were to master my guitar,composing shouldn't pose a problem.

7.Lose at least 5-8 kg.More running,swimming and gym.I want to get myself a 6-pack.


These are some of the resolution so far.Hope I can achieve at least 80% of it.

0 comments: