January 29, 2007

Sister

I don't know Clara well until yesterday.

She is a cheerful girl(that's what I think lah,your may have different thinking)who likes to smile or laugh(whichever you put it),especially when I made some silly expression.My face very funny meh?!Okay lah,as long as she's happy,it's fine with me.

Pamela,Clara and I had a nice conversation over at the Prata shop.All I could say is that the standard of this store dropped tremendously.I didn't like my slow delivery Nasi Lemak very much.

Though the lunch may be a short one,I did enjoy the fellowship very much.

I felt quite bad when Clara treated me breakfast yesterday.I shall treat her back one day.

Now that she's freed from the hands of her "tigress boss" and found a new boss,I wish her all the best.To Clara,if she would have bothered to read my blog,just don't worry about your new job lah.I believed God will handle the situation well.

0 comments: