January 27, 2007

It was 6.30pm on Friday.I rushed down from my workplace and board the MRT to Jurong East.I was fortunate to grab a seat despite the crowd of people who are taking the train back home.

The journey was smooth at first,but when comes to the mid-journey,something rather unpleasant happened.

The little kid who was sitting opposite of me took out a bar of chocolate out of his pocket.Man,that bar looks delicious.I could see from his face that he's enjoying his snack very much.

Oh such temptation.No,Wei Liang,you need to cut down on your diet.That bar of chocolate may just add fats to your tummy.

After finishing his food,he proceeds with taking out blueberry tea from his bag.Damn!You makes me wanna buy that drink from 7 eleven.But no,that bottle of drink is high in sugar.I must endure!

When the train arrived at his station,he simply threw the chocolate wrapper on the floor,simply ignore how the people threw their glare at him.

I tell you,if I were to go crazy,I would just grab him by his neck and slam him repeatedly on the window.This kind of ill-discipline kid should not be tolerate.

Don't bother posting it to stomp.What's the point doing it when the people don't really care?Don't bother telling the kid off either,he won't even listen.

Other unpleasant thing would be the kid(rocky wannabe,when his entry to the MRT is a white "robe") playing noisily with his parents,but it's so much better than kid treating the train like his canteen.

Anyway,I'm getting used to it,especially when you had to take the train almost everyday.

0 comments: