December 13, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last Sunday we witnessed Thomas Wedding in church.

It was quite a grand one,considering that the bride is from Charis and the groom is from our side.I was kinda late for the service,so I have to see right at the back.Anyway sitting at the back is not a bad thing as you can get to see the bride's entry.I find myself getting some cheap thrill here.

Thomas was quite nervous during the matrimony.Despite of what pastor say about him unable to "memorize" the pledge fully,he managed to say it without any mistake.Well done!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The wedding is not really over on Sunday.In fact,we had another wedding dinner last Monday(3 days ago) near the Clark Quay.

The ambiance over there was nice,the food was nice,the ceremony was nice.However I did not really like the shark fin soup.It's merely soup with lots of starch!

The poor bridegroom did got sabo-ed by his bunch of friends.Yah,even Zhi Xiong,who was going to get married next year sabo-ed him as well.Hor hor,Zhi Xiong,you're gonna get payback from Thomas.

I did took some photos on the food,but I find it too embarrassing to put it in.Ehhh...I should have respect the wedding by not taking too much photos.They were like looking at me when the flash came in.

Now that we have settled Thomas' wedding,we'll have 2 more(or maybe 3,4 or 5!)to go.HaiZ...

0 comments: