December 27, 2007

The Christmas doesn't end on Saturday.

In fact,I had a Christmas Eve dinner with Ming Keat,Kelvin Lee and William at Manhattan Fish Market in Clarke Quay.I didn't know there a fish restaurant in Clarke Quay.

Photobucket

Because Ming Keat had already booked the place,we had no problem getting a table there.They were having some Christmas promotion dinner when we came here,so there's limited choice for us.

Photobucket

We had a tomato clam chower soup for a start.I don't really like tomato base soup,somemore it's a combination of tomato and clam chowder,which makes it a odd pair.The soup is quite okay,I actually prefered normal clam chowder.Luckily they don't serve minestrone.

Photobucket
Nice mocktail.After drinking it,I can only guess it contains sprite and guava.

Photobucket
Ming Keat ordered fish and chip with queen prawn.

Photobucket

Because the crayfish that I ordered has sold out,I have to share a seafood platter for 2 with Kelvin.Anyway,the amount of food here really worth it.

Photobucket

For desserts,we have fried brownies.I looooooove brownies,so I managed to finish it before everybody does.It's kinda addictive,but it's fattening.

Photobucket

A simple gift from Ming Keat.It contains $10 Kinokuniya voucher!Maybe one day I'll check if that bookshop sells novel by Terry Pratchett.

Photobucket
The christmas tree just outside the shopping centre in Clarke Quay.

Photobucket
Another christmas tree at the Cathay.We are watching a movie there.



We watched the show "I am Legend".Sad to say,I really cannot appreciated the show like Ming Keat and Kelvin do.The plot was slow and steady in the beginning,however when comes to the ending part,it ended with a "bang,crash,boom and what?That's all?".

Warning: Spoilers ahead.There's not much spoilers anyway.


The only twisting part which I find it amusing will be the infected(call it zombie).When all the zombie are trying to destroy the shockproof glass by banging it,the leader of the zombie came and push all the zombies away.I was thinking,"hmm...maybe that zombie is understands what Will Smith meant by he got a cure for them.Interesting."

Instead the leader went to bang the glass himself.What the heck?Is the leader a masochist?

The emotion that Smith made was good,especially when the dog died,the pain was there.

Don't bother about the graphic too much,it's not really well done.I give the movie 6 out of 10.

Being the last Man on earth is something which you can make your mind go crazy.Imagine yourself having to overcome loneliness by setting up some mannequin and "talk" with them.The feeling doesn't seems to be right.

The next day:

There's not much photos that I could take.It's almost the same as what we did last Saturday.

Trying not to make christmas day boring,we actually took some photos at Vivocity.

Photobucket
The 3 girls posing with the Ben & Jerry cow.

Photobucket
Eddie gets lucky again!I think.

Photobucket
The Tabernacle Dota clan.We're short of Eugene,Janan and Jevon.

Let see what I got for christmas...

Photobucket

A photo album from Sylvy!Thank you so much.All I need to do is to develop some nice photos to fill it up.Maybe I'll consider buying the Oktomat camera.

Photobucket
Some fragrant sticks William bought in Cambodia.Thanks William!I like the cute elephant.

Photobucket
Tin tin t-shirt from Cambodia.Simple,yet it means alot.

Photobucket
Cushion from Jingyi.Thanks sister!

Photobucket
Christmas dog from Clara.Awww...stop looking at me with your watery eyes.

Photobucket
You need a place to sleep.Where should I put you?

Photobucket
I know.You can sleep at the cushion Jingyi gave me.The cushion do comes in handy.




Joking lah.I'll be hugging on the cushion while the dog will be settled in another cozy area.

Photobucket
Every year without fail,Jazlyn will bake something nice for us.Yummy!

Ehh...the chocolate cake is kinda sticky,so I have to put inside the fridge before eating it.

Photobucket
Something from bodyshop.

Photobucket
It's a cologne!Thanks Kelvin Lee,it smells nice.

That's all for the gift.Thanks everyone for the presents,I really appreciated it.

0 comments: