December 05, 2007

December 宅男

Sorry people that I have not been posting lately.I'm kinda stressed up this December because:

I AM JOBLESS NOW!!!!!!!!


So I spend my time searching for jobs,channel surfing,Internet surfing,games,relaxation,feeling so uneasy blah blah blah...

What to do?I'm feeling so lost without a job.I spend all day staring at the ceiling making friends with shadows on my wall.

Looks like I'm becoming like a 宅男 spending time at home watching DVD,surfing net,locking myself inside my house.

Maybe because of that I'll become very ragged,with all those beards just like Elliot Yamin.


Hot rugged singer!

Hmm...will growing bread like this helps me to increase my handsome index by 1.2?I should try it out.

Anyway,if you got any job lobang,do tell me.I'll need to get myself occupied with job.

0 comments: