December 24, 2007

My handphone rang this morning.

Me:(Pick up the phone)Hello?

Female Voice: Hello,may I speak to Wei Ling?

Me: Yes,I am.(Why people like to call me Wei Ling?It's Wei Liang!Arrggg!!!!)

Female Voice: Remember you have an interview today?Are you coming?

Me: Yes,I'm coming.

Female Voice: I would like to change the appointment to after Christmas,26th December is it okay for you?

Me: 26th December?Yeah,sure.

Female: Thank you.I'll email the detail later on.

Me: Okay,thanks.(hang phone)

And this is it,no interview for today.Who on earth will put an interview on the Christmas Eve?I mean,it's a time when the company celebrate,so I don't think it's a time for that.

Anyway,since today is Christmas Eve,I'll now spend my time posting photos before going off for dinner with the rest.

Let us start with the rehearsal shall we?

Photobucket
We have children choir as usual.

Photobucket
Backstage shot of the dancers.

Photobucket
"I will give my heart~~~"

Photobucket
Khim Fatt and the 3 young talents playing violin.It's hard to find violist in church.

Photobucket
Tab voice doing the Cantata this year...again.

Photobucket
Youth doing song and rap.At first,this was supposed to be the amount of people performing.

Photobucket
1 week later,the quantity became bigger!That's the spirit,youth!

Photobucket
The dance was not really synchronized somehow,but they'll fine tune with it.

1st performance on Saturday@7...

Photobucket
We were welcomed by the starlight passageway.

Photobucket
The makeup setup.Oh yeah,I gonna get makeup by the artist!

Photobucket
Check out the little sheep.So cute loh!

Photobucket
The rooster suit is so colorful.

We must thank the costume team for their hard effort in making those costume,especially the rooster suit.Without them,the animals will be very plain to the audiences.

Photobucket
Wah,this one also very cute!Meh~~~~~~

Photobucket
Little sheep doing leg exercise.

Photobucket
Mrs Cow and little sheep.

Photobucket
Mr Cow and the sheep-to-be.

Photobucket
Modern shepherd caught playing games in handphone.

Photobucket
The magi(Jerlynn)doing makeup for Yan Liang.

Photobucket
Adding mustaches for Yan Liang.

Photobucket
The final result.Wah!Chio+Manly= Manly chio!

Photobucket
My Comical Romance.Thanks Jerlynn for adding the eye shadow on my eyes.I always long to do this since last year.

Photobucket
The glamorous Yiru.

See how makeup makes a big differences for each one of us?

Photobucket
The manger.Thumbs up for the props team.

Photobucket
Lastly we have 2 "Gregorian" rappers to end the photo post.

The performance turns out well.There's not much of hiccups here and there and the most classic scene will be the little sheep running the whole stage at the end of the play.The camera was flashing non stop when she did that.

The next performance will be on Christmas day itself.Pray that we'll put up our best performance for God.

0 comments: