December 19, 2007

6 more days to Christmas and I'm yet to buy my Christmas stuff!I was thinking of DIY,but I don't know what to do.Think I decided to buy...

Oh sorry,it's supposed to be a secret.

It has been raining for the past 6 days and I was bored at home playing with Pokemon Diamond,Warioware touch and DOTA.If anyone of you may wonder why a young adult like me play pokemon?I'll have to reply: Which sterotype law says that guys cannot play pokemon?

Okay,it makes me kinda childish,but...it's addictive leh!I didn't know DS may be so fun.Can't wait to discuss with my brother to share money buy Wii.Now that makes me a materialistic person.

......

Wei Liang,did monsoon season cause your brain to malfunction?Why aren't you posting any interesting stuff nowadays?

Okay,now not only am I'm bored,I'm boring.If that's the case,I'll have to start of with interesting post tomorrow.Oh wait,Hari Raya tomorrow?

0 comments: