September 02, 2006

Finally came home with a shag look on my face.It was a jogging,RSAF(Air Force) open house and Saturday service all in one day.I tell you,it was so tiring for me,especially the morning job was the main killer that gave me the fatiguness.

Saturday night at 7 somehow gave me the very different feel from the service we had every week.I just couldn't get used to the kind of format they're doing.It may take some time for me to adjust to this kind of settings.

It's just like you eat your mom's cooking for over the 20 years and suddenly came a maid that replace your mom's job of doing the home dishes.I must be patient.

Anyway just some feedback about today's service:

1.No communion,no Tab weekly

Feel kinda weird when these 2 were absent today.Another settings perhaps?

2.Praise and Worship

Ignore the screw-up at the starting,it's fine with me.But it was in a way of praise-announcment-offering-presentation-testimony-worship.It's strange that they separate praise and worship part.

Other feedbacks will have to cut.Just don't know if I can share.

Maybe one day I have to go back on sunday for service for the gospel message.From there I'll be able to learn more God's Word.

Well,after the service ended,we had a fellowship together at Pasir Panjang Market for dinner.Tried the Gong-gong,the "cheaper" version of Escargot and anyway is called conch in English.It good to see 2 newcomers joining us for dinner.


Escargot (Ewwwwwwww!!!)


Gong-gong aka conch (Ekkkkk!!!!!)

The taste not bad,except that I need to remove the shit if I happened to dig out some.

With Sunday morning free,I can go for a swim anytime.Tomorrow will be another busy day with swimming in the morning,Comex in the afternoon and house-warming visitation in the late afternoon.SONG BOH!!!!

0 comments: