September 28, 2006

Yan Liang will be flying off to Taiwan tomorrow for his OCT(officer cadet training) outfield.This will be his second time he went to Taiwan for his training.And when December comes,he'll be going for ANOTHER Taiwan trip,except this time is with us for vacation,tentatively.

Yesterday we(Kelvin Lee,Ming Keat,Yan Liang and I) went to Ichiban Boshi at Suntec for dinner.I must admit this is the 1st time I went out with this combination.But anyway,we were having a fun time talking cock and enjoying our wonderful meal.

I personally recommend the fried Shishamo if you happened to come here and eat.It's a kind of pregnant fish with eggs all inside their body.Simply love it!

After dinner,we went to catch a movie "Maimi Vice".It's a remake of Miami Vice which was showed in the 80s,except that the technology is much more modern than the former.In this movie,we get to see Colin Farrell teamed up with Jamie Foxx going undercover to investigate in some drug dealing business.

The gun scene was thrilling,especially the sound of the shotgun/sniper at the head/body stuns me..The whole show at the second half is much more bloody,with 1st half as the start of the plot on how they try to earn trust from the drug dealing gang and not to mention how Colin flirts Gong Li.

I like the scene when Elizabeth Rodriguez confidently tells the enemy that before he can press the button to ignite the bomb,the bullet will just went through the brain before he knows it.When he try to respond,pop goes the bullet to his head.Sweet!And this is how you deal with enemy threatening the hostage and forcing the people not to shoot him.

However the plot is too choppy,and the scene to scene doesn't link quite well.Gong Li is more like a supporting actress rather than the main.Somehow I sense that alot of scene has been censored.For this,I'll give 6.5/10 for the show.

We are so fortunate to have Ming Keat treating us this wonderful meal AND the tickets to watch Miami Vice.Thanks Ming Keat,I must treat you back one day.

Lastly,I will pray for Yan Liang that God will grant him the journey mercy as he depart from Singapore.See you in another 3 weeks time.

[Edit notes]: Yan Liang's SMS just touched me.He's indeed a faithful brother who is willing to do his very best for God.I'll wait for his commision,say,another 1-2 months time?

0 comments: