September 24, 2006

Everchanging Mind

Ming Keat told me that he's able to make a date for the Taiwan trip at around 29th December to 1st of January.

Well first thing first,is he REALLY sure that he's able to make it on this date?His mind is always changing.First he told me we'll be going Taiwan,then he change his destination to Hong Kong,then he told me last week that the trip will be cancelled.Now what?

2nd thing: 29th December to 1st January,which means we'll be giving the overnight prayer meeting a miss.Are you sure you're going to do this?

3rd thing: I believe this is not the period to go overseas.I'm sure there will be a hell lots of people going overseas for countdown celebration,which means no time for food and shopping.


Just don't be too happy first.I'll wait for further news.

0 comments: