September 26, 2006

Chat From Afar

Today I received a message from an unknown person inside my MSN.This person seems to add me by mistake,but I'm fine with it,since I don't have much MSN contacts.

Surprisingly,this person is from a faraway country of Argentina,after chatting for less than 5 minutes.Quite a friendly person,and I didn't know he can speak English (Thought their main language is spanish,or something else).

Thanks to my avatar,he was kinda mistaken me as a female chatter.Well,after revealing myself as a male,he may have turn-off abit.Sorry for that,I shall changed my avatar to a more decent one.

It was nice chatting with him,especially people from other countries.The last time I chatted with a Spanish and a China people.Both were lost in contact ever since.

I hope to chat with people from Australia and England,that is provided if someone else has add me by mistake again,which I don't think will always occur.

0 comments: