September 20, 2006

Mr Bad Guy

Today I was taking a lift back to my house with a bunch on kids with their parent.Since I was the last to go in,I have no control over the buttons.One of the kids (which happens to be the most obedient ones)had the power.

He was looking at me trying to hint me which floor should he press.When I told him 9th floor,he was like quite hesitate to press the button.When he finally pressed my button tht I want,he looked at me again.Ehhh,little boy,my face too handsome is it?

When the door opened at the 5th floor,he gave his one last glance at me.Few minutes later,I realised what was the problem.Probably I did not thank him for pressing the button for me.

Oh dear,seems like I teach them 坏公民 instead of 好公民.What a bad uncle am I.

What if he went back to school trying to complain to his schoolmate that the cute looking uncle did not thank me for what I have done?Or maybe his parent may think that I will teach them bad stuff.

Maybe I just think too much.

0 comments: