March 29, 2009

Make Minimum


I'm so happy that I've passed my IPPT with an incentive.However I'm sad that I didn't managed to get silver for it,mainly because of chin-ups,SBJ and 2.4km.

I don't know why,whenever I went for my IPPT,my heart beats faster than usual.Maybe it's because my test window is closing in another 2 days time and I die-die have to pass it.If only I calm myself down,I would have sub 12 for my 2.4km.

After looking at this result,I wanted to find a buddy that can help me with improving my chin-ups.I don't think I can do 5 chin-ups next year.As for SBJ,I shall start doing tuck jumps.

The new running route was boring,but it's good because you can say goodbye to the 3x800m running route under the hot sun.I didn't know I was one of the slowest runner for the 2.4km.When the timing starts,I can see 5th and 6th detail(me being the 3rd) people overtaking me.Those athletic runners are killing my morale!

Lesson learned: Go invest in a proper light-weight running shoes.

I think they should some encouragement remark on the result slip next time.This should help them when they went for their IPPT next time.Maybe remarks such as "You should eat more chicken drumstick to improve your running","My girlfriend runs faster than you" would be good.

0 comments: