March 07, 2009

Two Weeks Later

I don't know is it just me,but everything around me seems to be falling apart for the past 2 weeks.

Firstly,my daily job.What could I say?Everything slow down,no much of a task to do,task that was assigned to me doesn't turns up well.Well,that's sort of the usual stuff you had to go through almost everyday.

Wait,it doesn't stops here.One day I was having a deep craving for milk and I decided to buy it from the canteen.I was shocked by the price of the 200 ml milk.It cost me $1 for a freaking small amount of lactose!I believed that it's much cheaper to buy it from outside until I went to the minimart to check out the pricing.

Indeed,it cost $1 for one small packet of milk,$1.85 if you buy 2 packets with promotion.With this amount of money,I rather suck the nipple of a cow.

Secondly,my HGC.I realized that the members are getting lesser each week.Some of them had their own work to do,few of them had their unsolved issues,not much of a good communication was done so far.Was it because of the financial crisis?

Oh yes,one more thing.The HGC is getting quiet because the neighbour next door stopped their weekly mahjong session.It kinda distracting when the sound of the mahjong tiles makes your mind goes elsewhere,thinking of the hand motion and the set you're going to make.Anyway,it's all good that the session has come to an end for now.

Thridly,Glenn's leaving to the States.The farewell party went quite well,apart from some minor issues.There's so much things I wanted to do for Glenn but was stumbled by the lack of time and supporting manpower.The JB trip for tomorrow was cancelled due to Elvin and Raymond not free.

With Glenn's flying of around the 21st and most of us doesn't had time to spare.I would want to put a big STOP to what I want to do now.It's kinda faustrating when you had to let go of your plan and went for a normal celebration instead.

I would say no to going Dan Ryan.How many times do I have to show you the pictures of Glenn's birthday celebration at this restaurant for the past 2 years?!Please,go for something asian.He could have all the Dan Ryan-like food over at the States.

0 comments: