April 05, 2009

I thought It Was Over

6 days passed since my birthday and I've not been updating.Looks like I'm only doing this every weekend?

Anyway,last week was a great week for me.Firstly,my HGC celebrating my birthday.Secondly,my church friends celebrating for me and lastly,just 5 days ago,my company friends.Not trying to be a showoff here,but this is by far one of the best celebration.

Every year I always think for myself: There's a curse sealed in me that when my birthday is there,it doesn't end up well.But hey,God has never forget about you during your birthday!So lesson learned from Pastor Chee Khim(last year):Count your blessings.

I don't know what to say,but God,thank You for blessing me with friends that cares for me,rebuking me for the wrong things I've done and not to forget a wonderful HGC that has all my former HGC friends.

That's about all.Pictures of last week celebration will be coming soon.

0 comments: