April 10, 2009

Dinner's On Me

2 weeks ago we had a wonderful dinner at Ming Keat's house.He used to boost that he can make nice dishes and what he did and how.As a half skeptical(on Ming Keat's skill)person,I decided to give it a try.

Photobucket
When we arrived at his place,his table was filled with 3 weird dishes.Thing I had never seen before.1st,we have the asparagus and golden pin mushroom wrapped with bacon.

Photobucket
Apply some gravy on it.

Photobucket
2nd dish: Ming Keat's creation.Golden pin mushroom with asparagus.The moment I looked at the dish I thought it was magee mee.

Photobucket
3rd dish: A salad-like dish with carrot.It was known to be well known food from another country.

Photobucket
4th dish: Came when we arrived.Cream of mushroom with...golden pin mushroom.3 dishes filled with mushroom and that's a wow.

Photobucket
5th dish: Main course dinner.Pasta with mushroom cream sauce and bacon.The spaghetti is rather soggy,due to the fact it was soaked for too long thanks to us.

Photobucket
6th dish: Potato salad.I loved putting bacon bits in it until very "gao gao"(thick).

Photobucket
7th dish: A dessert.Caramel jelly-like thing with condensed milk.

Photobucket
Dessert,or birthday cake?

Photobucket
Smiling with the birthday cake.

Photobucket
Make a wish: Canon DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
*Puff*

At first the told me that they wanted to get me an Oktomat for my birthday,but they can't find it.I can't possibly blame them for all this.Firstly,it was the thought that counts.I won't want to go around begging for presents,but it's better to give lah.Ironic me.Secondly,it's very hard to find this camera.It's not those typical digital camera you can find anywhere in the city.It's a camera meant to take 8 images at period of 2 seconds.

then they presented me a present.I was shocked!










Photobucket
Damn they got me this time!It's the camera I'm looking for!

Photobucket
Finally a group photo.Dark background,un-seen-able hair.


I'll bring this toy for Good Friday to try out.Maybe people may think I got it from a mama shop.

0 comments: