April 27, 2009

First of all,the egg-citing race.The plan is kinda rushed to me and I was appointed as the event committee only 2 weeks after the race.Well,there's still more things for us to plan this year.

We had a fun time with the egg-citing race with all the HGC groups trying hard to find clues to the next stop or something.I was stationed at the upper room to "tekan" the bunch of people by asking them to spell out the word with their butt.Nothing amusing,but it's fun to "tekan" people once in a while.

The clue,to them,is rather easy.One of them sound out that people actually sabotage the clue by placing it in another place.People,where's the sport integrity?

Didn't take any photos for the event.Everything just moved so fast with all the groups finished the race within 20 minutes.Must be the empire giving to much of a clue.Hor hor...

Anyway hope that we can organized a better event.The next event would probably be during the National Day.Maybe event like car-boot sales is good.

I realized that my commitment to the church is getting more.First,the PA duty.Second,Singing group for Saturday@5.Third,the event committee.But I won't wanna complain too much about the suffocate-me-with-piles-of-responsibility-to-me,instead I should thank God that I can serve Him more than just a PA crew.

Oh really?

Yeah,think it in a positive way...for now.

Next,the star award 2009.Not much of a upset,only things like the time limit speech buzzer and the "president star charity" lookalike performance while announcing the winner.

The time limit speech buzzer is something new.It limits the time for the winner to give their thanksgiving speech so that the show will end at the right time.Who's cock idea is this?

The "president star charity" lookalike performance?Just another creative way to present the winner.Do you REALLY need magic tricks to announce the winner?After watching the model helicopter trying to deliver the card to the announcer,the thought in my mind was: Will they send in the SOP to pass the envelope to the announcer by heli-repelling down to the stage?

Once word to describe this year's Star Award: Fanciful.

0 comments: