November 15, 2008

Yes,this ends the 2nd cycle of my reservist.I would say,thank God for blessing me with a smooth in-camp training,other than the long waiting time during training and out processing.

In what way is God blessing me?By showering us with rain so that we wouldn't get cooked and allowing my team to skip the intensive team battle movement evaluation test.

We got recon 1 for our 1st evaluation test,thanks to the removal of carrier boat and underslung test.This is another reason I would thank God for.

Out processing is rather tedious and tiring.This could be because of the long waiting time and also the lack of automobile(four-wheel car).

After I went for the second cycle for my in-camp training,I realized that over 70% of the reservist personnel owns a car.It is very convenient for them to put all their heavy fieldpack into their car boot without any problem(maybe other than finding parking space).

As for some of us without cars,the pain of waiting for a taxi outside the bus stop with 15kg worth of heavy load.For then on I know that owning a car is a must for a reservist personnel.How slow am I to realize this?

I may have problem buying a decent car.First of all,I got to go for a driving license and secondly,saving up cash for it.With me trying hard to save up money for further study,it would take me 4-5 years to own a car.I would have finished my 7th cycle by the time I got it.

Now the one and only solution will be hoping for someone who owns a car staying near my place.

0 comments: