November 09, 2008

1 more week before we end this high key in-camp training.

It was quite a relaxing in-camp training we had here.I would say that our CSM and OC provide good welfare for us by allowing us to book out everyday.Well,except for Saturday where we had to stay in camp till 3.30pm just to do our medic refresher course.

This in-camp training is in fact a refresher courses for all of us.We had to go through courses such as tactical movement,medic course,artillery(canceled due to renovations)and even engineering recce.So does it make recce a jack of all trades,master of none?

Heard from my senior that in their times,they had to go through POW trainings and jungle survivor course,where they had to kill chickens and iguana for food.I didn't managed to go through all these courses due to issues of past accident.If you ask me whether if I would want to go for all those "sadistic" course,I would say I won't dare to do it.

But then hor,the courses sounds fun to me leh.How ah?It would be good if I were to go through these courses as it's a once in a lifetime experience.

0 comments: