November 25, 2008

It's been long since I last posted part 2 of Guitars and Pianos.For part 3,I'll be posting all the songs by Jason Mraz.



"Make It Mine",from his recent album "We sing.We Dance.We steal things".I supposed to post another better version of this song but the person humbly removed the video.So sad.

Anyway,I like how the beat goes.It's catchy from the beginning to the end,with a jumpy chorus to add spice to this song.



"Curbside Prophet",from his album "Waiting For The Rocket To Come".Yes,the guitarist is very entertaining indeed.Be sure to tune down the volume because the singer has a very loud voice.



"Love For A Child",from his album "We sing.We Dance.We steal things".It's kinda sounds like a lullaby song,especially when the singer has a sleepy eyes that adds the effect of this song.I like how he hits the high note easily because this song has lots of high notes.



"Lucky",from his album "We sing.We Dance.We steal things",featuring Colbie Caillat who was well known for her song "Bubbly".This is a very sweet song which needs very good coordination and blending with each other.I fall in love with this song after listening to it for a few times.

That's all for now.Stay tune for the next "Guitars and Pianos",which I'll be posting pretty soon...I guess.

0 comments: