November 30, 2008

Pose For My Camera

8 posts in total for this closing month of November.That's kind of sad for me.I do hope to make a revival in this blog,say,for next year.

Anyway,this post is not about whining of my blog post,but of something interesting encountered few days ago.

3 days ago,my colleague and I were having dinner at MOS Burger restaurant.We got a table just at the corning which happened to be a very bad location.

We were surrounded by 2 groups of people: The PSP brothers and the photowhore sisters.

The PSP brother spent their time playing with their PSP,without any food on the table.It may be:

1. The finished their food long time ago and they refused to get up and go.

2. They just needed a place to play their PSP only.

But then spending time busy playing with PSP inside the fast food restaurant is simply a no-lifer.I'm not trying to say all those who play hand-held console is a no-lifer,but they should have spare some considerations for the people who needs the seat.

Oh talk about self-control when comes to playing too much electronic games.I need one too.

The photowhore sisters,which happened to sit next table away,spent 45 minutes of their time taking photos with their camera(phone).Same place,same position,almost the same pose.Think they might have taken 100 over photos for the past 45 minutes.

Maybe if you're good enough,you will find their blog post entitled "Day at the MOS Burger",with 50 over same shots with cutsy-dutsy pose.

*roll eyes*

Well,another usual day with me posting as if it was something unusual.

0 comments: