November 01, 2008

Tape Don't Lie

Feeling insecure about my current figure,I took my army uniform to wear.To my horror,the pants that used to fit me nicely becomes so tight that I had to unbutton the top button in order for me to fit in.

I decided to ask my colleague to lend me his medium pants so that I won't have any difficulties when trying to book in for my in-camp training next Monday.

I did a measurement on my waist and it shows a shocking 34 inches!!!!!I didn't know my belly can become so big after joining this company.Seriously,the canteen food is just to oily for consumption.

However at the end of the day,I should put the blame on myself.Who told me to eat so much and sleep so late?I should switch back to my regular diet routine and back to the time of 10.30pm sleeping time.Perhaps this will do the trick.

Maybe my next in-camp training will help me shed some fats,perhaps 2 kg or so?

0 comments: